§ 1 Information regarding the purposes of collecting and processing personal data
(1) The following section provides you with information regarding the collection of your personal data when you use our website. The term personal data refers to all data relating to you personally, for example, your name, postal address, e-mail address, and user behavior. The reason we process your personal data is to operate a website through which we offer quality seeds, nuts, and edible oils.
(2) The processor pursuant to Art. 4 (7) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
TAMPICO TRADING GmbH
Oedenberger Str. 34
represented by its managing directors,
Hartmut C. Hentschel
Helmut U. Stummvoll
Phone: +49 911 919 669 – 0
You can contact our Data Protection Officer at
SPH IT + Consulting GmbH & Co. KG
Phone: +49 911 2177 480
or by mail (Attention: Data Protection Officer) at our address noted above.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or through the contact form on our website, we need to save the data you provide to us (your e-mail address and, if applicable, your name and your telephone number) until we have answered your questions. We will erase the data so generated as soon as it no longer needs to be saved; if statutory retention periods apply, we will restrict the processing of such data.
(4) If and when we use contracted service providers in connection with any of the functions of our website or intend to use your data for marketing purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes including the defined criteria for retention as outlined below.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) Where your personal data is concerned, you have the right to
access data (Art. 15 of the GDPR),
rectify or erase data (Arts. 16 and 17 of the GDPR),
restrict the processing of data (Art. 18 of the GDPR),
object to the processing of your data (Art. 21 of the GDPR),
your data’s portability (Art. 20 of the GDPR), and
withdraw consent (Art. 7 of the GDPR).
(2) In addition, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority if you are not satisfied with our processing of your personal data.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when you access our website
(1) When you access our website for informational purposes only, that is, when you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data your browser transmits to our server. If you want to view our website, we will collect the following data which we need for technical reasons to enable you to view our website and to ensure the stability and security thereof (legal basis: Art. 6 (1) p. 1 f) of the GDPR):
• the date and time our website is accessed;
• websites you access;
• titles of files you download;
• the volume of data transmitted;
• the status code of your access (successful/failed);
• the type and version of the browser you are using;
• the operating system on the computer you are using;
• the URL of the website from which you accessed our website;
• the IP address of the computer you are using to access our website; and
• the provider you are using to access our website.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies will be saved on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are allocated to the browser on the hard drive you are using and which transmit certain information to the entity saving the cookie (in this case, us). Cookies cannot execute any programs or transmit viruses to your computer. Cookies make our website more user-friendly and more effective in general.
a) Our website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below :
– transient cookies (see b) below)
– persistent cookies (see c) below).
b) Transient cookies are erased automatically when you close your browser. Transient cookies include, but are not limited to, session cookies which save session IDs that can be used to associate diverse requests from your browser with one joint session. In this way, your computer is recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are erased automatically after a predefined period of time, which period of time may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete persistent cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings to meet your needs such that, for example, acceptance of third-party cookies or of all cookies is refused. Please note that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of our website.
f) [The flash cookies used will not be collected by your browser but by your flash plug-in. In addition, we use HTML5 storage objects which will be saved on your computer. These objects save the required data independently of the browser you are using and do not expire automatically. If you do not want the flash cookies to be processed, please install an add-on, for example, Better Privacy for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash Killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by setting your browser to private mode. Also, we recommend that you erase your cookies and your browser history manually on a regular basis.]
§ 4 Other functions and services on our website
(1) In addition to providing you with information, our website offers a number of services that may be of interest to you. To use these services, typically you will be required to provide additional personal data which we will use to provide the respective service and which are subject to the aforementioned principles of data processing.
(2) We may use external service providers to process your data. These service providers have been selected carefully, are contracted by us, are obligated to comply with written contracts regarding processing as stipulated by Art. 28 of the GDPR, and are monitored on a regular basis.
(3) In addition, if we offer promotions, sweepstakes, contracts or other services jointly with partners, we may share your personal data with these third parties. We will provide you with more information when you provide your personal data. Alternatively, you can find more information in the description of the service below.
(4) If we use service providers or partners registered in a country outside the European Economic Area, we will inform you about the consequences in the description of the respective Service.
§ 6 Web analysis services and tracking tools
Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States (hereinafter “Google”). Google Analytics uses small text files, referred to as cookies, which are saved on your computer to facilitate analysis of your website use. The information generated by cookies regarding your use of our website (including the truncated IP address) typically is transmitted to and saved on a Google server located in the United States.
Our website uses Google Analytics only with the addendum _anonymizeIp() which addendum ensures that IP addresses are truncated for anonymization purposes and that personal data cannot be associated directly with individual persons. This addendum ensures that Google truncates your IP address for transmission among member states of the European Union or to other member states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will your full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the United States and then truncated. In these exceptional cases, processing of your data will be in compliance with Art. 6 (1) f) of the GDPR based on our legitimate interest in statistical analyses of user behavior for optimization and marketing purposes. At our request, Google will use the information to evaluate your use of our website, to compile reports on website activity, and to provide us with other services relating to website activity and Internet use. The IP address transmitted from your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with any other data held by Google.
You may refuse the saving of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings in your browser software; however, please note that if you do so you may not be able to use the full functionality of our website. In addition, you can object to Google’s collection of data generated by cookies which data relates to your use of our website (including your IP address) as well as to Google’s processing of the data. To do so, download and install the browser plug-in available at
As an alternative to the browser plug-in or when you use a browser on a mobile device, please click Deactivate Google Analytics to save an opt-out cookie that will prevent Google Analytics from collecting data when you access our website in the future (this opt-out cookie will work only in the browser you used and only for this domain; if you delete your cookies in this browser, you will have to click the link again).
Google LLC is certified under Privacy Shield, a US-European data protection agreement that ensures compliance with the level of data protection applicable in the European Union.
For more information on how Google Analytics handles user data, please refer to Google’s privacy statement available at https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de.
§ 7 Objection or withdrawal of consent to the processing of data
(1) If you have consented to our processing of your data, you can withdraw such consent at any time. Once asserted, such withdrawal will impact the legitimacy of our processing of your personal data.
(2) To the extent we base our processing of your personal data on a balancing of interests, you have the right to object to such processing. In particular, if we do not need to process your data to fulfill a contract we have entered into with you, we will inform you in the description of the respective function. If you assert an objection, we ask that you provide us with the reasons why we should not continue to process your personal data in the way we have been doing. If your objection is justified, we will review the situation and will discontinue or adjust our processing of your personal data or will present our compelling legitimate reasons for continuing to process your personal data.
(3) You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for marketing or data analysis purposes at any time. To object to receiving advertising from us, please contact us at
TAMPICO TRADING GmbH
Oedenberger Str. 34
Tel.: +49 911 919 669 – 0
§ 8 Newsletter
a) Collection, use, and storage of personal data
To register for a subscription to our e-mail newsletter, please provide us with your name and e-mail address and give your express consent by checking the box adjacent to the following text:
YES, I would like to subscribe to the Tampico Trading GmbH newsletter which contains information about products and promotions.
After you have given your consent, which you will be required to confirm in the confirmation e-mail sent to you, we will send our newsletter to the e-mail address you have provided to us. Our newsletter is sent out on a regular basis and offers information about our promotions and products. You can unsubscribe at any time (see c) below).
b) Sharing and erasure of your personal data
Your name and the e-mail address you provided when registering for our newsletter will not be shared with any third parties. However, we have a written contract with The Rocket Science Group (MailChimp®) regarding the processing and delivery of our newsletter. If you no longer want to receive our newsletter, your e-mail address will be deleted from the mailing list.
c) Your rights
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time to your personal data being used by us including, but not limited to, for sending our newsletter to you. To revoke your consent to receiving our newsletter, please click the Unsubscribe link included at the close of our newsletter e-mails. In all other cases, please contact us at
TAMPICO TRADING GmbH
Oedenberger Str. 34
Phone: +49 911 919 669 – 0
§ 9 Final provisions
Our business is conditional on the collection and processing of data. Whenever data is collected and/or processed, such data must be protected and kept secure. For us, this is not only a legal obligation, it is of utmost concern.
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding data protection in connection with our services, please contact us using the information detailed in § 1 above.